Bailey is changing more and more all the time. She's getting so close to crawling. She rolls around expertly when she wants to get somewhere fast. If she wants to get something close to her, she'll attempt to scoot herself forward. She does a pretty good job. She gets up on her hands and knees all the time. She'll move one knee forward, but then she goes back down onto her stomach. She also gets up on her hands and feet as if she's about to do a push-up. And a lot of times she'll stick her behind up in the air like she's doing downward dog. It's pretty amazing how strong she is. It's hard for ME to do those things. Last Wednesday when I went to get her from her nap, she was sitting up in her crib. She still had one hand down to support her, but she had moved to a sitting position on her own! For some reason when I saw that, I got a little emotional. It's just crazy how fast she's growing. She moves to a sitting position a lot now, but I still haven't seen her take her arm completely off the ground. She needs a little help to get all the way up. She's also been grabbing small things (like Skigh's ring) in between her thumb and index finger. And sometimes I'm amazed by things she can do with her toys. I'll show her something, and then she'll imitate it. How did this happen? I feel like I just had her.
7 comments:
Awww.. little Bailey is all grown up. Not really though, not even close. So stop getting all emotional.
PS That's a really cute dress you have on her Berk. She looks very clean. Clean and... punctual. She looks like she gets to things on time.
Okay... this one did me in!
She's completely beautiful, Berkley. We're missing sooo much.
It kills me! WHEN is Thanksgiviing?
Mom
Make that TThanksggiviiing.
She is so chunky. I love it. How long did it take for her to get that beautiful white dress dirty?
She's so adorable. I can't believe how big she is. I love the dresses and headbands you have for her.
It is amazing how fast they change and grow. She's too cute.
Post a Comment