Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Weather

We're finally starting to get some cooler weather. It's been in the 70s the past few days. It's so nice. We can actually go on a walk now without breaking a sweat.


It did occur to me though that I don't really have any warm clothes for Bailey. Right now she has one sweater and one pair of pants that fit her. I guess we need to do some shopping.

"Shopping, you say?"


Bailey enjoys rolling around until she gets right up next to the couch. Then she likes biting the couch.




Here she is getting ready to do some yoga.



The End.

4 comments:

The Farmer's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Farmer's said...

You're so old Bailey, stop growing. (Don't cry Berk...geesh) Pretty soon you'll be able to out run your Mom when you're both outside and you think a murderer is lurking in the bushes.

ps. Bailey looks way cute in her little sweat pant pants.

Meagan said...

Beth..you've already said that on here once, get another experience! Love the pics, Berk. I got it, my background that is, from cutestblog.com

Jodi said...

I will have to say that you guys are raising a little character! I love all of her may facial expressions! I too just realized this week that we have absolutely NO fall or winter clothes in the closet. I'm actually excited- I love baby clothes shopping!