Sunday, September 7, 2008

Playtime

Remember this face?


This is Bailey's new excited face. She does it all the time now. It's SO funny. She gets excited about the littlest things. The other day, I went in to get her from her nap. She's always in a really good mood after a nap. When I lift her out of her crib, she usually looks up at the light fixture, then she checks out the light on the baby monitor, then she wants to look at the stuffed animals in her bassinet. She gets very excited looking at all of these things. Well, this particular day, I let her play in her bassinet with her stuffed animals. She was SO excited. She kept doing the excited face over and over. I grabbed the camera so I could get it on video, and of course she stopped doing it. I did catch some cute things though. I wish I could splice these videos and just put the funny parts into one video, but I don't know how. So, I'll let you know what parts to watch so you don't have to sit through them all.


The beginning of this one is cute because she does her scrunched-up-nose expression.

In this one, she can't decide whether she wants to hold the bear or kick it as far away as possible.


If you skip to about 50 seconds into this video, you can see her excited face. Aren't you excited?

5 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

lol!!!!! HAHAHA!!! Matthew and I are cracking up... even though you can't hear us!! :) Her "excited face" is adorable. We kept on rewinding the second clip back to 50 seconds. haha! What a little cutie!!! :) I can't believe how big she is getting. She is turning into a little girl now. awh... :)

Holly said...

Jillian does the same excited face and it cracks me up every time. Must be their age. Can you believe how grown up Bailey is getting?

The Farmer's said...

Funniest videos ever! Her "excited face" is hilarious. It was fun watching these videos with Meagan... because Meagan lives right behind our apartment. We just walked over there and watched the videos TOGETHER. So... yeah.. it was really fun.

Jodi said...

I loved those videos! I think my personal fav was the middle one where she kept kicking the bear away. So cute! I loved her excited face in the third one- hilarious!

Anne said...

I love the excited face! Xavier just started sticking out his tongue...I guess he won't stop any time soon. :)
Oh, and I never told you, a long time ago I was reading your blog about how Bailey loves the wheels on the bus song, so I started singing it to Xavier and now he loves it. It's one of the main things that almost always calms him down. :) Thanks for the tip!