Tuesday, July 28, 2009

There's always time for dancing...

We were on our way outside to go swimming when Bailey just stopped and started dancing to the music. It was the funniest, cutest thing.

And it's not her usual hip-dancing either. She tries a new knee-bending technique, also very cute. Oh, and at the very end, I get down on my knees so I can be at her level, and she tackles me.

5 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

I LOVE the video, especially the end. Bailey is so cute dancing in her little ponytail and bathing suit! I love it when they come up and give you an impromptu hug--makes all the work worth it.

Meagan said...

Oh, I needed a laugh. :) Bailey is getting so big! Oh, I miss her!

Mom said...

Not only a great dancer, but a terrific song. She totally could have toured with MJ. Actually, let's see what she does to Billy Jean....

Holly and Matthew said...

I love this video of Bailey dancing and you can't help but love the song as well. Not sure if you have a move playing (You've Got Mail"????) or a soundtrack, but I loved her AMAZING MOVES! :) Dance party for sure! :)

The Farmer's said...

SO CUTE!!! Oh, my goodness!! Bailey you are ADORABLE! I love the poneytail. I can't believe how grown up she seems in these recent posts. This is so funny!