After a week with my mom here, the sad day came when she had to leave. It wasn't fun saying goodbye, but it made it easier to know she'll be back in a few weeks for spring break. She made the first week incredibly easy. I don't know what we would have done without her help. She would always seem to know just what to do to help out, whether by doing the dishes, playing with Bailey or giving her a bath, changing Sawyer's diaper, or treating us to dinner.
She especially made it a great week for Bailey. They had a lot of rare one-on-one time. I know Bailey loved having her here.
We love you, Grandma!




2 comments:
These pictures are amazing. LOVE the one of you and Mom with the babes. You look SO pretty Berk!! Your family photo is so cute.
I love Bailey's smile in that last picture. Great pictures. Yay for Mom and all she does for us, what a help!
Post a Comment