Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Children's Museum

Bailey and I went to the Children's Museum with some friends. I've been trying to get out with her more often than normal lately because I know once the baby gets here, we'll be stuck at home for a while. She had a blast.



The wind tunnel was especially fun.


They also have a little grocery store set up so the kids can go shopping. They even have little checkout lanes where older kids ring up their purchase and tell them how much it all cost. Bailey absolutely loved going around and filling her cart with whatever she could find. I didn't think I would ever get her out of this section.

It was so funny. Her friend, Will, just filled his cart up with chocolate milk. I like the way this kid thinks.



Doctor station. There were a few sick stuffed animals.


The slide. Bailey is pretty cautious when it comes to things like slides. At first, she wanted me to go down with her. Well, that just wasn't happening, so she finally summed up the courage to go down by herself. Then she loved it and kept going down it until it started making intestinal noises (part of the station). That totally freaked her out, and we were done with the slide. I don't blame her.


Her friend, Lily, was fearless on the slide.


The water station. The kids loved this part. It's a great idea, except they get all wet.



You can tell by Bailey's glazed-over expression that it's getting close to nap time.


The music station. This part was fun. You hit the tops of the pipes to make different notes.

Another slide in the farm section.
It took her a little while to go down this one, too, but then I couldn't get her to stop.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I like how Will thinks, too. I'm glad Bailey's hangin' with the right crowd.

Meagan said...

This place looks so cool!