Last weekend, we went with some friends to Denver Downs, a local pumpkin patch and corn maze. It ended up being a beautiful day, so we were glad we waited until this weekend to go. (The weekend before was cold and rainy.)
Bailey and her friend, Will, headed straight for the animals. They got to see sheep, goats, a pig, and a cow.
They also got to pump water in a duck race.

I think the corn maze was Bailey's favorite part. She loved being able to just run around. She preferred being out in front. I think she liked the fact that we all had to follow her.
Next was Bailey's first experience on a ride. I wasn't sure what she would think of it. Part of me was afraid she would start crying or try to get out, but she ended up doing just fine and really enjoyed it.
Checking out the hay.

Then the corn. She thought it would be a good idea to throw corn right on top of a little baby, so we had to watch her after that.

Time for the hay ride. Bailey would absolutely not sit still. There were several other little kids on the ride, and she was the only one who refused to sit. She wanted to walk around and climb the hay. It wasn't a very relaxing ride for us.
Friends, due with their second baby in a couple of weeks.

We decided not to get our pumpkins here because we didn't want to carry them around. We had fun looking though.
A few more things before we went home... a mini maze. (It was actually really hard because you weren't allowed to turn left. It took four of us adults to figure out the right way to do it.)
...And a football toss. Skigh came pretty close to getting it through the tire.
Luckily, we found a flat football for Bailey to play with. I held her up so she could throw it through the tire, but she said, "No!" I guess she was afraid of losing her ball.






























3 comments:
What a fun time! I love the family pictures. I don't know why but I found the pictures of Bailey riding that tractor ride really funny. And the picture of you holding Bailey up to look through the scarecrow looks like you're falling into it. lol. Cute pictures. :)
I also loved the pictures of the ride... what a really neat idea.
It all looks like such fun!!!
Fun! That place looks awesome! Bailey is at the perfect age for all of that. I love that her best friend is a boy! So cute. Doesn't it just make you think of Robbie? :) Bailey you're so cute... miss you!
Post a Comment