Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Surprise

Bailey woke up to a fun surprise this morning. We haven't been able to get our pumpkins because it's been pretty rainy the past few days, and we haven't been able to find the time. So, last night Skigh went and bought some pumpkins and candy. Bailey was very excited to find them this morning. Skigh told her that the Great Pumpkin had come. I guess we've been reading the Charlie Brown book a little too much.


3 comments:

Mom said...

Precious. I love her "knowing" smile. Honestly... having little ones around is the best thing in the world.

AND... such a very cool idea. I love it. Lucky little lady (soon to be big sister).

Meagan said...

Aw. How fun! Her hair is getting so long, it's cute.

The Favorite said...

Lucky!
Where do we write to make sure the Great Pumpkin visits our home?