Bailey's absolutely favorite thing to do lately is watch the Halloween video I made of us. She asks to watch it every time we're eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner. She says, "Momma!" and starts dancing and bobbing her head up and down while looking at the computer, which means she wants to watch the video. She gets so excited when it first starts. She yells our names whenever we appear on the screen. Sometimes while she's watching she'll dance along quite a bit. Other times she just sits, mesmerized. She's extremely tame in these videos because she does that when the camera is on. Still some cute parts though.
Just watch the beginning of this one. She has the funniest face on just because I have the camera out.
As soon as the video is over, she says, "More, more, more!" We usually watch it a few times until I tell her that's enough for now.
2 comments:
SO cute! Oh, how I miss that girl. Her face is HILARIOUS in the second video.
That's so funny! Her expressions are so funny in the second video!! What does she say at the end of the third one? Daddy, Momma and what?
Post a Comment