I just finished a long day and am blog stalking. I laughed out loud at this one. ALL three of you were a hoot. It was so funny to see Bailey "grown up." I missed the smack... going to watch it again right now. Thanks for the laugh!!!
Hahahaha. That's hilarious. I didn't realized it played, just thought it was a picture, until Mom said something last night about it. haha. So funny and entertaining.
5 comments:
OH... MY... GOSH!! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! My favorite is when Bailey smacks her bottom. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!
I just finished a long day and am blog stalking. I laughed out loud at this one. ALL three of you were a hoot. It was so funny to see Bailey "grown up." I missed the smack... going to watch it again right now. Thanks for the laugh!!!
I can't watch this enough.
Z made his version... I think he posted it on his FB wall.
I played this for my class... they LOVED IT. I do think they're beginning to wonder about our family, however.
MUHAHAHA! :) I loved watching this video. :) You set up the people perfectly. :)
Hahahaha. That's hilarious. I didn't realized it played, just thought it was a picture, until Mom said something last night about it. haha. So funny and entertaining.
Post a Comment