We had Bailey's best bud, Will, over the other day, and I got out the microphone so they could play with it. They absolutely loved it.
And the fun continued after Skigh got home from work. She just finished eating, so that's why she's only in a diaper.
Saved the best for last. This girl can move.
(Jingle Bells is the most upbeat song we have on our keyboard, so that's why we chose that.)
5 comments:
One word: adorable
Two words: Christmas music?
Three words: we want more
LOL. LOVE these videos. The last one is definately my favorite. Oh, how I miss that girl. I second beth's question...CHRISTMAS MUSIC?!
Oh Berkley. That made me so happy and miss you terribly to know you're playing Christmas music before Halloween. I remember blaring the Carols in October in apt 2. Good times.
Precious.
I agree... MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
These videos are so dang cute! :) I loved them! It made me so excited for the holidays!
Post a Comment