Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MI: BBQ & Swimming

One of the best nights of the trip was just relaxing in our backyard.


Bailey got to choose her swimsuit this year, and it turns out she chose the same one Kaylee had. Funny.


Grandpa and Sawyer.

Cloe, standing guard.

More swimming. Where's Lincoln, you ask? Out and about with his mother.



Grandma and Sawyer.

Meagan doing some strange water dance.


The swings get plenty of use while the grandkids are home.



Kaylee showing Cloe some love.




Finally dinner time.

S'mores.

Lincoln!


2 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

First off I don't appreciate you saying the best night of the trip was the night Lincoln and I left. Meagan is probably SO embarrassed about that picture of her in the pool. I mean that is so embarrassing.

Meagan said...

bahahahaha. Ok, first off, that pic at the top of your blog is hilarious. I LOVE it. 2nd, I'm not in any way embarrassed about the photo in the pool. I am, however, horrified at the pic of me eating.