The day arrived when we decided to pack the kids up and take them to the zoo.
(Don't worry, the ant is fake. Totally fake.)
One of the best things about this zoo is that there are giant birds loose everywhere. Just walking around right next to you.
I carried Sawyer around for the first half of the morning. He had fallen asleep in the car and luckily went right back to sleep once I stuck him in the wrap.
Smart peacock. I'd make a run for it, too.
It's almost impossible to get the three of them to look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile.
Don't ask.
Feeding the ducks and swans.
Look how close these birds are! It's just crazy. The kids LOVED it.
Bailey is always a fan of the mister.
You have to stay in a water mister for a pretty long time to get this wet.

I had to get a picture of the lion drinking fountain. I remember drinking from the same fountain when I was little.
Train ride to Africa.
Grandpa rocking out on the drums.
Then she discovered goat food on the ground.
Purell, anyone?
One more awesome thing about this trip to the zoo that I don't want to forget: walking about 100 miles around a swamp with four little kids and seeing nothing but mosquitoes. Who's idea was that again?





















































1 comment:
That was a fun day. I wish there were giraffes around here to feed.
Post a Comment