Friday, June 11, 2010

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day a little late this year. Also, I wasn't feeling very well, hence the worn out demeanor.


Yes, that is Christmas wrapping paper. That's a guy for you. I was just happy they were wrapped.

Skigh's original plan for Mother's Day fell through, so he had to come up with something different (one reason we celebrated late).



He surprised me with a new set of CB2 dishes. I was very excited.


A tip for the guys out there: when you're planning a nice Mother's Day dinner for your wife after she wakes up from her nap (best gift in the world, by the way), don't accept an invitation to join your neighbors for their Mother's Day dinner, and then come home and tell your wife (who has been up for over an hour wondering where on earth you are) that you are full, but you'd be happy to make dinner just for her. It doesn't go over too well. Funny now, but not so much then. He had good intentions though.

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love CB2 stuff, so I bet your new dishes are great.

The Farmer's said...

Happy Mother's Day!! lol I had to crack up at the Christmas wrapping paper and Skigh eating somewhere else then offering to make something just for you!! Awesome dishes though.