Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bold Fashion

Bailey has always had a love of fashion. She notices every detail about what I wear or what I do with my hair. If I'm wearing something new, she notices way before Skigh does. If I painted my toenails, she notices and wants hers painted. If I'm wearing a necklace, she has to have a necklace, too. She's also enjoyed taking charge of her own fashion choices. This was before I had put away all her clothes that were too small for her, so not only do they not match, but some don't really fit either. It's always interesting to see what she wants to wear for the day.



Notice the headband on top of the hat. Also, she's a fan of wearing two different shoes. Why match when you can show off two fabulous shoes at once?



Love it.

3 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

Can she come over and dress me in the mornings? Wonderful fashion sense. Love the ugg boots at the end!

Meagan said...

She has amazing style. Kay has just started to want to pick out her own outfits. She points and picks out fabulous choices. So funny.

Alicia said...

Seriously, I love seeing what that girl comes up with! She's going to be that girl who just always seems to know what to wear when she grows up! And that last picture - seriously, she looks like what I see a lot of celebrities wear! She cracks me up! =)