***Bailey can be so polite sometimes, it surprises me.
Me: Bailey, do you want some cereal?
Bailey: No, I'm fine. Thank you.
Bailey: How are you, Mom?
Me: I'm good. How are you?
Bailey: I'm well. (Yeah, I said "good" and my two year old said "well.")
Bailey: Thank you for making dinner. (She thanks me for dinner almost every night.)
Bailey: Cool shoes.... I like your hair.... Nice vases. (She notices everything and is very complimentary.)
***Funny things she has said:
Me: You have knots in your hair.
Bailey: I don't eat nuts. I don't like them.
Bailey: When I was a baby, I used to eat bananas, pears, and barbecue sauce.
She gave Sawyer his first nickname, Soy. It's pretty cute when she says it.
Bailey: Was I there when you and Daddy got married?
Me: No, you weren't born yet.
Bailey: I was still in the hospital?
Me: No, you were in heaven.
Bailey: Where Jesus lives?
Me: Yes.
Bailey: (Smile.)
Me: I don't feel very well.
Bailey: Do you want a blessing? (She also wants me to give her a blessing any time she feels sick.)
Bailey: I want the iPod. I want you to give it to me now. One. Two. Three.
Me: Bailey, you do not count at me.
Bailey: Why not?
1 comment:
Wow. I didn't think there would be a new post, but hurray for me! A new, really old post. Awesome. :) Loved reading these. I started crying when I read the one about her being in heaven with Jesus...I MUST be pregnant! I am so emotional these days. I love reading about the things that girl says.
Post a Comment