I decided it was time to start P90X again, and little did I know that Bailey would be such an enthusiastic workout partner.

She would always get excited when it was time to exercise (during Sawyer's nap). She would put on one of my tank tops, which was
surprisingly humongous on her. I mean, I expect it to be big, but come on. It looked like a long, baggy dress on her.

She used cans of beans for her weights.

She even opted for the more difficult version of push-ups, using the cans for added height.

Yet again, making the push-ups even harder.

And harder still. When she saw that I wasn't doing something the exact way they were doing it on TV, she would say, "Come on, Mom. You can do it. It's not very hard."

I was actually quite impressed at how well she followed direction and how long she stuck with it. She would honestly do almost an entire hour with me. Tony Horton will be calling her for tips in no time.
3 comments:
I actually thought she was wearing a white dress at first! So funny that she seriously does the whole video with you. I'm sure it's very motivating to hear "It's not very hard" so funny!!!
I'm very impressed with her form. Wow. I think she wears your tank top very well.
What great form! Love it!
Post a Comment