Bailey went through a phase where she liked to carry around one of our candles like a baby. She would even take it for rides in her stroller, dance with it, and hug it. It would entertain her far better than any of her dolls or stuffed animals.
Hi Berkley! I found your blog through Anne's. Super cute kids. I hope this is normal behavior. My daughter does this with the most random things, like mustard bottles. Silly girls. Julie Aponte
HAHAHA. No, this is NOT normal behavior. haha. :) That's hilarious. I mean, why cuddle with a soft doll when you can cuddle with a hard, round candle? Makes perfect sense to me that she would have motherly instincts towards a candle.
3 comments:
Hi Berkley!
I found your blog through Anne's. Super cute kids. I hope this is normal behavior. My daughter does this with the most random things, like mustard bottles. Silly girls.
Julie Aponte
HAHAHA. No, this is NOT normal behavior. haha. :) That's hilarious. I mean, why cuddle with a soft doll when you can cuddle with a hard, round candle? Makes perfect sense to me that she would have motherly instincts towards a candle.
This is hilarious! I love it!
Post a Comment