Sunday, August 8, 2010

Post Courtesy of Skigh

So, the other night Skigh was outside with Sawyer, and apparently, took the camera with him. The sky was really pretty, so he decided to take a picture. ...And then about 15 more. No joke. He showed me the pictures he took, and they were all slight variations of the same thing. Picture after picture. And he even seemed a little hurt when I commented that all the pictures basically look exactly the same. These are the three most different pictures I could find. And then take the second picture and multiply it by about ten, and you get the idea.

And then he took about 15 more pictures of this.





I guess he was just always hoping the next one would be a little bit better. They are some great pictures though. Thanks, Hon!

2 comments:

Beth Farmer said...

Skigh should really start a photography business. These photos are stunning and I think each one gets a little bit better.

Meagan said...

Amazing. Simply amazing.