Saturday, August 14, 2010

Five Months

At five months old, Sawyer is finally sleep trained. He started to go to sleep earlier (8:30-9:00) a couple of weeks before I started sleep training. He handled the process pretty well. He didn't protest as much as I thought we would. He now goes to bed at 7:00 and wakes up around 6:00-6:30. He takes about two one-hour naps and a short catnap during the day. I got him to laugh for the first time without tickling him while I was playing peek-a-boo. He rolls over great but just to his left. We found out he may need a helmet to correct a flat spot on the back of his head. He is so intrigued by Bailey and will watch her all day. He's got naturally super-cool hair.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Oh, that boy is soooo cute! How do you remember all this stuff to blog it? Do you write it all down? I can't believe you are just now posting his 5 month update. haha. I know I always give you a hard time, but no, I will not stop. :)